The New Electron Tuner
The New Electron Tuner from Gear Box Z Inc.
COMING SOON... Customize your own gauges. Put in your own PID (Performance Information Data) and formulas....
The Electron tuner is Gear Box Z Inc. latest release in the KOR series of tuning options. Easily updated to the last options and enhancements. Currently designed for the Ford 6.4L from 2008-2010. Coming soon for many other vehicles.
What is the Electron made of?
- At the heart of the Electron is the very latest in ARM Processor technology.
- Full Color 3.5" touch screen.
- Removable and easy to use cable for connecting to the OBD port.
- Analog inputs and Digital outputs.
- Vibrate motor for tactical feed back.
- Audio with digital volume control.
- Ambient light sensor for controlling brightness in the day and night.
- Micro SDcard for storing a large amount of info.
- Slick design easily mounted in your vehicle using hundreds of different mounting options.
- Very easy to use menu system. Making everything only a few clicks away.
What does the Electron do?
- Gauges that display MPH,MIL Light, Active Diagnotic Trouble Codes, Exhaust Temp., Battery Voltage, and Engine Oil Temp.
- Full Diagnostics Trouble Code (DTCs) function. Read codes and get full description of the code. Clear all codes.
- Choose from 3 different tuning options. Our famous PLUS tune, the TACHYON tune and the all new QUANTUS tune that takes advantage of the PLUS tune's well tuned maps and adds the TACHYON tune's on the fly power level adjustments.
- Changes vehicle options with any tune. Tunes that have been installed with the electron or from one of our older products. Adjust things like MPH limiter, Cold Air Intake (CAI) and Tire Size.
- Future updates, more Gauges, Test tools, Power Balance testing, Controlling external devices, like water injection systems triggered from any gauge, and much more....
New ways of custom tuning with the Electron are in the works.
Using the Electron.